Learning to meditate :
A program to optimize self-esteem,
benevolence and anxiety management (POSBAM)
This program is intended for
People who are interested in familiarizing themselves with meditation, learning to meditate and learning from their meditation
People who wish to strengthen their self-esteem and benevolence, and to better manage their anxiety
The key features
- Offer yourself one hour per day for 8 weeks
- Let yourself be carried by the gradual verbal guidance of the recordings and the 8 virtual lessons
- Repeat each meditation on 3 consecutive days
- Discover the pleasure of a regular daily practice
- Evaluate your progress by journaling your experience
- Become self-reliant in the practice of Full-Presence Meditation®
- Enjoy being accompanied simply and gradually with benevolence and efficacy.
What we offer ?
An 8-week program
A regular daily meditative practice
Online learning with audios (22 meditations) which evolve over time to gradually accompany your learning
Videos to better understand Full-Presence Meditation®
Support and mentoring through 8 x 90-minute virtual lessons, once a week in line with the process of discovery of the program.
A journal logging your experiences to allow you to become aware of the progress you are making in your meditative practice and in your relationship to self-esteem, benevolence and anxiety.
The themes of the step-by-step program
Exploring your body, posture and motionlessness
Developing the auditory sense and the visual sense
Mobilizing attentional skills
Welcoming thoughts and managing anxiety through the breath
Becoming fully present and discovering the inner movement
Expanding the qualities of the heart and strengthening self-esteem
Journeying to benevolence towards self and others
Rediscovering enthusiasm and inner bliss
How will you be guided through the program ?
Register for the program online
When you have completed this program, you will be able to register to meditate with Danis Bois live.